AVGAS 100 LL
MOGAS 100 OCTANS
Prices shown are inclusive of VAT and Excise Duty.
The Airfield is equipped with an approved refueling station for the main fuels used in aviation, whose supply chain is certified and traceable, equipped with water and particulate filters.
- The fuels available are:
- JET A1: used by turbine engines (turbofan and jets)
- AVGAS 100 LL: used by almost all piston-driven aircraft engines
- MOGAS 100 Octans: gasoline of higher quality than the one commonly dispensed
by roadside distributors, usually used by engines installed on ultralights.
There are two modes of refueling:
- free dispensing: the pilot requests to unlock the fuel pumps, refuels by himself, and then
pays into the operations office, either in cash or with credit and ATM cards (excluding the
American Express card);
- self-service: the entire procedure is carried out by the pilot without assistance from the
ground staff, via ATM at the refueling station.